It’s that time of the year again!
If you have Quebec employees, as an employer you are required to complete and file the RL-1 Summary form by the last day of February. This complex 3-page form is broken down in plain English in a quick online guide.
This session is presented by Christie Tsartolias, CPM, Founder of Payroll Doctor.
Christie is an expert in Canadian Payroll and has been working in the field for more than 20 years. She thrives on sharing her knowledge and her knack is getting her participants to “get it” by using an interactive teaching.
What you’ll get from the Online Guide:
- A quick 30-minute video with slides where the presenter will take you through step by step with screenshots on how to complete the form.
- A PDF document that details line by line how to complete the form (yours to keep!)
- Free access to Payroll Doctor to send in your questions by email pertaining to the RL-1 Summary!
What you’ll learn from Payroll Doctor’s Online Guide: Completing the RL-1 Summary
- Who must complete the RL-1 Summary
- Purpose of the form
- Methods to Complete & Submit the form
- How to Complete the RL-1 Summary (using Payroll Doctor’s PDF Guide; yours to keep!)
- Due Date, Where and How to Send
- How to pay an amount due
- Closing with: Common Asked Questions and Answers